Volunteer for DFW NORML
Posted on: April 27, 2016
Think you have what it takes to be a DFW NORML Volunteer?
You do NOT have to be a marijuana or marijuana policy expert to be a volunteer for DFW NORML. We are always on the lookout for dedicated, knowledgable and passionate volunteers for a variety of jobs, including:
1. Working the DFW NORML table at one of our events such as a meeting, rally or fundraiser.
2. Working the DFW NORML table at an event we’re attending.
3. Volunteering your professional skills such as photography, graphic design, event production, etc.
4. Speaking at a DFW NORML event about a specific topic you’ve researched.
5. Running for a Board of Directors position during our yearly elections in October – November.
All volunteers must be current members of DFW NORML. Not yet a member? Join today at http://dfwnorml.myshopify.com/products/individual-membership and then email our Volunteer Coordinator Kourtnii Clark today at Volunteers@dfwnorml.org.
Or simply join our “DFW NORML Volunteers – Official” Facebook group by clicking below:
Thank you for your time and consideration! Herb’s the word.