Latest News From DFW NORML
- November Meeting on Sunday 11/25 with Guest Speaker Annie Epley
- DFW NORML's 7th annual Chronica Holiday Party and Fundraiser at the Green Elephant in Dallas
- Save 50% on Apparel This Week
- Meet the Founder of Texas NORML on Sunday October 28
- July Meeting: Anita Sommers Discusses U.S. Patent 6630507 and the Science Behind Her Cannabis Testimony
Texas Cannabis Report
- Texas Senator files ‘Comprehensive and Compassionate Medical Cannabis Bill’
- Cannabis bills pre-filed for 2019 Texas legislative session
- Deciding marijuana policy in the 2018 Texas election
- Getting out the marijuana vote in Texas
- Opinion: Gov Abbott’s evolving views on marijuana good for Texas
- Texas Gov Greg Abbott supports marijuana penalty reduction, hesitant to legalize medical cannabis
- Texas cop filmed using racial slur and threatening to plant marijuana during search
- Taking the Texas cannabis message to Seattle
- NORML Chapters Participate in Las Vegas’ First Business-to-Consumer Cannabis Conference
- New Legislation Aimed To Reduce Veterans Medical Marijuana Confusion
- Congress: New House Rules Chairman Pledges To Allow Floor Votes On Marijuana-Related Amendments
- Texas NORML: Midterm Elections and the 86th Texas Legislature
- Grateful and Determined this Veterans Day
- Senate Majority Leader Guarantees End To Federal Hemp Ban
- Weekly Legislative Roundup 11/9/18
- US Attorney General Jeff Sessions Resigns
Marijuana Policy Project
- Wisc.: Election brings new hope, but challenges remain
- Connecticut: Voters put legalization on the agenda for 2019
- Iowa: Medical marijuana regulators vote to keep the THC cap, add autism
- Illinois: Cannabis reform candidates J.B. Pritzker, Kwame Raoul, Bob Morgan cruise to victory
- Another election, and another historic night for marijuana reform!
- Missouri: Election day is here — vote YES on Amendment 2!
- Utah: If you haven’t already — go vote YES on Prop 2!
- Today’s the day, North Dakota: Go vote YES on Measure 3!