Chronica 2014 at Club Dada in Dallas, Texas
Posted on: November 27, 2014
On Saturday 12/27/14 DFW NORML presents our 3rd annual Chronica celebration, a live music fundraising event with speakers, vendor booths, prizes and an ugly holiday sweater competition at Club Dada!
Entry is $6 at the door for current DFW NORML members and $10 for non-members. Each entry includes one complimentary raffle ticket for items such as t-shirts, hats, glass art and more.
The date, times and location are confirmed as are the bands and speakers listed below. RSVP here to stay tuned for additional announcements including chances to win free passes to #Chronica2014!
Be sure to help us spread the word about this one-of-a-kind celebration by inviting your buds and together we’ll continue ending cannabis prohibition one Texan at a time. Herb’s the word.
– Gloat Entertainment with The Boxer’s Brain
– Sally Majestic
– Bogus Green
BANDS INTERESTED IN PERFORMING:
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.
– Shaun McAlister, Executive Director of DFW NORML, High Times Magazine Freedom Fighter, father and independent creative business owner – operator of iamshaun.com.
– Max Davidson, Director of Operations for DFW NORML, Seen in Sanjay Gupta’s Weed 2, Managing Partner of The Daily Chronic and www.KindKlicks.net
– Dean Bortell, a disabled veteran and a software engineer by trade, became a cannabis activist in 2013 after his oldest daughter Alexis was diagnosed with epilepsy. After witnessing the horror of pharmaceutical failure and withdrawals, he has dedicated his life to changing medical and recreational cannabis laws here in Texas.
– Alexis Bortell is the 9 year old daughter of Dean Bortell who was diagnosed with epilepsy in 2013. Several pharmaceuticals have failed her and since 2013 she has been hospitalized 3 times due to her condition. She now dedicates all her free time to ‘educating’ adults on the need for medical cannabis here in Texas not just for her but for the tens of thousands of Texans that can’t do it for themselves.
Contact email@example.com for event and organizational sponsorship inquiries.