Activists Planning Dallas Marijuana March for October 17
Posted on: August 21, 2015
DFW NORML has been hard at work with the city of Dallas and the Dallas Police Department Central Division on planning the 2nd annual Dallas Marijuana March. At this time we are still awaiting approval from the city for our park rental application. We hope to have this resolved by no later than 9/25. Until then we are still planning the event for Saturday October 17th, 2015 from 2pm – 6pm.
Stay up to date with the latest announcements by following our Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1686687104883988 or subscribe to our e-newsletter for an official announcement to the membership.
2015 DALLAS MARIJUANA MARCH SPEAKERS:
– Jax Finkel, executive director of Texas NORML in Austin.
– Shaun McAlister, freelance creative at iamshaun.com and Executive Director of DFW NORML.
– Caroline Turner and Marshall Williams, President and Vice President of Denton NORML.
– Barbara Humphries, breast cancer survivor and Patient Outreach Coordinator of DFW NORML.
– Stephen Carter, creator of the Texas Cannabis Report – www.txcann.com.
– More speakers to be announced in the comping weeks including attorneys, veterans, mothers, patients, activists and community leaders. Suggestions? Email them to Jeff@dfwnorml.org and include why you think this person should speak in front of thousands of Texans about marijuana and a way to get in contact with that person.
Isn’t it high time YOU got involved?
Here are a few clips from the event last year: