2021 DFW Marijuana March and Freedom Festival
Posted on: July 1, 2021
The DFW Marijuana March and Freedom Festival returns to Burnett Park on Saturday July 24th from 2p-8p. Festivities include music, speakers, vendor booths, prizes, and a march through the streets of Fort Worth for marijuana law reform! Herb’s the word.
The DFW Marijuana March & Freedom Festival is proudly sponsored by Hempy’s Emporium Smoke (www.hempysemporium.com), CBD Pros (www.cbdprosusa.com), AimDFW Accounting www.aimdfw.com, and Unicorn Bags (www.unicornbags.com).
– Jax Finkel, executive director of Texas NORML and Foundation for an Informed Texas.
– Chris “Gramps” Grisolia, Something Has to Change and NOW.
– Austin Zamhariri, creator and chief editor of Texas Cannabis Collective.
– And more to be announced.
– 2:00p – Event begins
– 4:20p – March to Courthouse
– 5:00p – Return to Burnett Park
– 8:00p – Event concludes
– Hempy’s Emporium
– CBD Pros USA
– Mother Earther
– Embodii Crystals
– CBD Dulce
– Meditation Healers
– Order of Pneuma CBD
– Tarrant County Libertarian Party
– CenTex Community Outreach
– Fully Informed Jury Association
– Radiant Solz
Vendor booths are available here: https://dfwnorml.myshopify.com/products/dfw-mj-march-vendor
This event is hosted by DFW NORML and iamshaun.com, along with the respectful cooperation of the city of Fort Worth Office of Special Events, Fort Worth Police and Fire Departments.
RSVP on Facebook for Updates – https://www.facebook.com/events/811189482817110
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.